CI BEST Awards
Honoring superior products and services for Commercial Integrator professionals.
The Commercial Integrator BEST Awards program recognizes superlative solutions for an integration business.
Winning manufacturers across various product and service categories are recognized in a ceremony at InfoComm 2013, on Commercialintegrator.com
and in the pages of the July 2013 CI issue.
We aim to recognize the most noteworthy new products and services that can impact commercial integrators' businesses in 2013.
"Commercial Integrator takes pride in focusing on content that can help integrators become more efficient and more profitable,"
says Tom LeBlanc, editor-in-chief. "This award program is a great way to focus on solutions meeting that criteria on display at InfoComm."
The winners of the BEST Awards are chosen by a panel of industry experts, integrators and the editors of Commercial Integrator.
- Competitive advantages
- Benefits to the installer
Win Or Lose
You can't beat the PR the CI BEST Awards will generate for your products!
Let Commercial Integrator showcase your outstanding products & technologies to our CI professionals!
- All entries will be featured on the award category pages of Commercialintegrator.com.
- Extensive marketing campaign highlighting entries to over 59,000* dealers, installers, and contractors via our multimedia publications.
- Winners will be highlighted in Commercial Integrator's July issue.
- Click here for a full list of benefits to entrants and winners!
Potential award winners include:
- Brand-new, never-before-seen products, technologies and concepts that are debuting in 2013.
- Any product, service, upgrade or technology that has shipped in the past 12 months.
Winners will be judged by an industry panel made up of a dozen respected industry leaders and the editors of Commercial Integrator.
Industry recognition for award winners will take place during InfoComm.
Call 508-663-1500 x295 or email email@example.com
* Publisher's Own Data. No effort has been made to eliminate duplicates from the total audience and this figure is, on the whole, publisher's own data.